Question / Help how To record the Nvidia freestyle filter

zevo

Go to your game capture or video capture source right click, go into properties and scroll down and check "Capture Third-Party Overlays".

Hope this helps, worked for me playing on Guild wars 2.

YuriYanovich

Go to your game capture or video capture source right click, go into properties and scroll down and check "Capture Third-Party Overlays".

Created an account just to say THANK YOU! Spent the last half hour looking around for a solve to this issue. The setting i had set up for my game just would not show up on stream. So clicking that solved the issue! Thank you again!!

DrFrank

Not working for me, I am still getting white stuttering only when filters are on, help !

Bambim

Not working for me, I am still getting white stuttering only when filters are on, help !
Me neither. Has anyone found a fix? I've literally wasted hours to search for an answer for such an easy and probably common problem, and I still haven't found anything. So far the only thing that works is display capture, but is that really the only option? Can't I record the game with the filters in full screen game capture?