How to fix Long stream delay?

Alpha_Knugen

To start with this is a new problem i got about a month back. before this i had 2-5 sec delays and now its 25-30 sec delay. no new hardware or changed settings. I will attach pictures of all settings i think are relevant.
TeamViewer_3U2T89o98F.png

I have always used these settings and to try out yesterday i stopped the stream changed preset to "P3: fast (Low Quality)" and tuning to "Ultra Low Latency" then restarted pc and went live again but still had around 25second delay.
I Rarely drop frames on OBS and this pic is taken from my VOD on twitch so sorry for low res and swedish but its 20frames dropped by render lag and 4 by encoding
brave_AVr2cMxJoV.png

TeamViewer_JYWUQfUOy2.png

as you can see stream delay is not enabled and on twitch i have Low latency mode enabled and Disconnect Protection which might be the only thing i have changed for years. even if Disconnect Protection can cause delay it should be after the stream have been live for a while and actually dropped connection but i had the same delay even right after going live.
brave_57hfqD8jXA.png

Stream PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x (8core) at 4.2GHz
Corsair 64GB 3600MHz 18-22-22-42
EVGA RTX 2080
Elgato MK2 4k capture card to get video from the pc i play on.
Both CPU and GPU is watercooled and are rarely above 50 celcius and highest i have ever seen the GPU is at 50% use and CPU at 50% on the highest core and 30% Overall.
Windows is on a fast SSD and OBS is on another SSD which is about 10% full so should not be any weird storage issues either.

If you need anything else to help me please tell me what and where to find it.
A huge log file is attached from possible multiple stream sessions as i sometimes dont turn the pc off but i have the problem regardless of the pc being on for a week or if i just started it.

Attachments

• 2023-09-14_14-11-45.txt
    222.9 KB · Views: 15