Question / Help How to fix lag for anyone at my house when I start streaming?

VaciousReSt

So, since I started streaming my brothers kept on complaining about having bad ping and lag spikes.
Now, I'm no genius but when I stopped streaming it fixed their problems.
My question for now is: Is there a possibility for me to stream without bothering them?
312ecd02053a040143b968466efcff9f.png

These are my speedtest results. As you can see I have a really decent internet upload speed, but for some reason they keep getting lag spikes and bad ping :(
I'm not good at these obs settings but if there's anyone who can help me it would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

koala

If you are streaming via wifi and your brothers are connected via wifi as well, it might be possible that you are fully using your local wifi infrastructure. It's absolutely possible that your wifi has less bandwidth than your internet connection.

VaciousReSt

If you are streaming via wifi and your brothers are connected via wifi as well, it might be possible that you are fully using your local wifi infrastructure. It's absolutely possible that your wifi has less bandwidth than your internet connection.
But the thing is, I'm connected via an ethernet cable just like my older brother. My younger brother however doesn't have an ethernet cable plugged into his pc. Now when I'm streaming both of them get lag spikes but I'm not noticing any difference.

Harold

No, you make sure that the router's firewall isn't eating up all the router's processor.