Question / Help High ping in-game while streaming

GlenTheHen

So I have been streaming for a bit now and when I first started streaming about 3 months ago I had the issue of getting massive dropped frames and high ping in game while I was streaming. In addition to all that my quality was not the best either. From what I have researched my internet speed should be fine for my settings and for streaming in general. I have tried to stream rocket league, rainbow six siege, and csgo and in every game my ping is always higher. I have tried to stream on youtube and twitch so I have confirmed that the streaming service is not the problem. I have also done the test to see which server location is best and I use that server, still didn't help. Ive tried changing my bitrate, changing encoders, and just changing all my settings in general. Help would be greatly appreciated :)
(I uploaded 2 logs cause i dont know which one is the right one for my previous stream)

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Attachments

• 2019-03-19 19-04-08.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 2019-03-19 19-04-32.txt
    23.4 KB · Views: 29

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You can try enabling "low latency mode" under advanced network settings. This tries to smooth out the data rate which is helpful with lower upload speeds.

GlenTheHen

You can try enabling "low latency mode" under advanced network settings. This tries to smooth out the data rate which is helpful with lower upload speeds.

Ok thanks, should I do low-latency quality or low-latency performance (or normal low-latency)?