Help Figuring Out What I'm Doing Wrong (Switch, External Camera, etc)

I was content setting up my Lumix G7 camera and aiming at my TV to capture game play and using external mic for game and personal audio, but I am trying to be more professional going forward with my content. However, I am not very tech savvy and am running into issues. Let me start by listing what I have:
  1. ASUS ROG laptop GL552VW
  2. Panasonic Lumix G7 digital camera
  3. Elgato HD60 S
  4. Blue Yeti Blackout
  5. Nintendo Switch (used in this example, but have more consoles as well)
  6. Headphones
  7. Samsung 4K HDTV
This is what I did:
  1. I opened OBS on my ROG laptop and started a new scene.
  2. I took the HDMI from the Switch and put it into the input of the HD60 S, took HDMI from output and inserted into back of TV.
  3. I plugged the HD60 into the USB port of my ROG laptop and the Switch was available under sources and I could see the home screen.
That is about where things stopped going right. Here are the issues I ran into with the rest of the set-up:
  1. Even though I could see the Switch on OBS, there was no picture on the TV (input source not found). Is this normal?
  2. Even though I could see the Switch on OBS, I could not hear any audio.
  3. I had the Yeti plugged in via USB and headphones plugged into the Yeti and this is where I did not hear the Switch audio, though I could hear myself talk. Unplugging the Yeti and seeing if I could hear the Switch audio through my ROG's speakers yielded nothing as well.
  4. I attempted to add the Lumix G7 as my camera but it wasn't getting recognized. I used the mini-HDMI out from the cam to the HDMI port on the ROG. Was this even correct? When I couldn't figure that out I just used my ROG webcam (though I'd rather not since I spent $$$ on the Lumix G7).
Regardless, I couldn't even run a test recording based upon the fact that I could not hear any audio from the Switch. And I'd really like to get the Lumix G7 working as my webcam. I have used the Lumix G7 as my camera for direct videos, but ran it through the HD60 S in order for my ROG and OBS to recognize it. I will continue to record my content that way when it does not involve gaming, but when gaming I have to figure something else out.

Questions:
  1. Using the HD60 S for the Switch (or any console) doesn't afford me the option of using it with the Lumix G7, so I need to figure out another way - do I have to buy another HD60 S? Was using mini-HDMI to HDMI correct? Or, is there another way to get the Lumix G7 as my webcam without another HD60 S?
  2. How do I get sound from the Switch (or any console for that matter)?
  3. Was taking the HDMI from the Switch, to the HD60 S, to the HDMI of the TV, and then to the ROG via USB even correct? Why am I connecting it to the TV at all if I can't see a picture on it? Why can't I just go Switch to HD60 S to ROG all via HDMI/USB?
  4. I have up to 9 other gaming consoles I plan on also utilizing for game play capture for content, so the same issues and required resolution for above, I would hope, can apply to the others as well. Or, are there different things that have to be done for PS4, Xbox, "mini" consoles, WiiU, GameCube, N64, etc.?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
TIA

CanyonVR

I'm looking to get sound from my switch also.

As for your one question: " Why am I connecting it to the TV at all if I can't see a picture on it? Why can't I just go Switch to HD60 S to ROG all via HDMI/USB? "

I got the video working with a cheap Amazon USB capture card. Running it through a splitter to another monitor. There is noticeable lag and really could affect game play.

When I get home tonight I'll look at the OBS setting I have that are giving me the video and let you know.

Audio...Well...that's why I am here.

I'm looking to get sound from my switch also.

As for your one question: " Why am I connecting it to the TV at all if I can't see a picture on it? Why can't I just go Switch to HD60 S to ROG all via HDMI/USB? "

I got the video working with a cheap Amazon USB capture card. Running it through a splitter to another monitor. There is noticeable lag and really could affect game play.

When I get home tonight I'll look at the OBS setting I have that are giving me the video and let you know.

Audio...Well...that's why I am here.
Ooof. Yeah, I'm not sure I want any lag in my game play. I really would prefer to play it off the TV screen instead of the small area provided within OBS, so I suppose I'd want to address that issue as well without the use of another capture card.

I am interested in awaiting any further developments on your end. I will be going home tonight and trying the set-up all over again as well and see if I get anywhere.