HELP!! Advance Scene Switcher

Jessika

Hi ! I need your help with Advance Scene Switcher (ASS). I'm using a green screen.

I have different scenes created in OBS :

Psychedelic scenes when I play House Music, Electro... :

Front cam with Psychedelic media/video, Overview cam & Front cam + Overview with Psychedelic media/video.

And Beach scenes when I play Moombahton, Afrobeats... :

Front cam with Beach media/video, Overview cam (same overview cam) & Front cam + Overview with Beach media/video.

How can I set things up in ASS so that I can change the sequence pattern to switch between only my Beach Scenes and vice-versa? I would be using a special key combination to switch to either Psy or Beach depending on were i'm at in the mix and the scenes switcher would automatically go on from there...

Hope you understand what i'm saying
Thanks for your help!!

Warmuptill

Hi ! I need your help with Advance Scene Switcher (ASS). I'm using a green screen.

I have different scenes created in OBS :

Psychedelic scenes when I play House Music, Electro... :

Front cam with Psychedelic media/video, Overview cam & Front cam + Overview with Psychedelic media/video.

And Beach scenes when I play Moombahton, Afrobeats... :

Front cam with Beach media/video, Overview cam (same overview cam) & Front cam + Overview with Beach media/video.

How can I set things up in ASS so that I can change the sequence pattern to switch between only my Beach Scenes and vice-versa? I would be using a special key combination to switch to either Psy or Beach depending on were i'm at in the mix and the scenes switcher would automatically go on from there...

Hope you understand what i'm saying
Thanks for your help!!
If I understand everything correctly you will have to use two different starting scenes.
One for the Psychedelic scene sequence and another for the Beach scenes.
(One could of course jut be a copy of the other)

Then configure the following settings on the Sequence tab of the Advanced Scene Switcher:
PsyBeachSequence.PNG

You could then assign hotkeys to switch to each starting scene:
PsyBeachHotkey.PNG

Just a small hint:
If you have questions regarding a plugin it might be better to post in the plugin's thread instead of "Windows Support" as otherwise it might be missed very easily. :)

Jessika

If I understand everything correctly you will have to use two different starting scenes.

Then configure the following settings on the Sequence tab of the Advanced Scene Switcher:
View attachment 69176

View attachment 69177

Just a small hint:
If you have questions regarding a plugin it might be better to post in the plugin's thread instead of "Windows Support" as otherwise it might be missed very easily. :)

Thanks!! i will def try this!!!

Jessika

View attachment 69176

View attachment 69177

Just a small hint:

Hi,

Another question : The Scene Switcher works the way I want it now but...when it switches between the scenes the media video restarts. I would like the same media video (I have one that is 5 mins looping) to continue to where it was in the last scene... Can you help me with this?

Thanks!!!