Getting 'OBS quit unexpectedly' every time I attempt to run it on my MacBook Pro 2019

NBurns

I will attach the 'Problem report for OBS' with this post to help anyone who can help me solve this one. My knowledge of Unix/Linux is basic and I can only do some basic tasks within the Terminal window. Saying that I have learnt a load more while attempting to reinstall OBS about 3-4 times now, both as a .DMG file and within a terminal window using 'brew'. The version I have been attempting to run and constantly crashes on me is 29.1.1 and I am running it on macOS 13.3.1.
On the last attempt to get it working, I was using the Terminal window and it suggested everything had been successfully installed, only then to crash again the very first time I went to run it.

Help!! Please!!

Attachments

• OBS V29p1p1 quit unexpectedly on start up 10:05:2023.txt
    77.2 KB · Views: 32

dsglobal

I will attach the 'Problem report for OBS' with this post to help anyone who can help me solve this one. My knowledge of Unix/Linux is basic and I can only do some basic tasks within the Terminal window. Saying that I have learnt a load more while attempting to reinstall OBS about 3-4 times now, both as a .DMG file and within a terminal window using 'brew'. The version I have been attempting to run and constantly crashes on me is 29.1.1 and I am running it on macOS 13.3.1.
On the last attempt to get it working, I was using the Terminal window and it suggested everything had been successfully installed, only then to crash again the very first time I went to run it.

Help!! Please!!
Hi
Sorry, I don't have any ideas for resolution, I'm experiencing the same issue. Just following the thread in the hopes that someone might post an answer.