Getting Disconnected within few minutes of Streaming.

KIRHOOD

So i do multi stream through mobcrush but from yesterday i am getting disconnected within few hours sometime in minutes.

I am giving log files to give more details.

Today i got DC two times. These are the log file of those moment.

Attachments

• 2020-06-04 17-13-46.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 2020-06-04 17-18-52.txt
    24.4 KB · Views: 31

qhobbes

1. Update your Windows per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene
5. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
6. Your GPU is maxed out and OBS can't render scenes fast enough. Running a game without vertical sync or a frame rate limiter will frequently cause performance issues with OBS because your GPU will be maxed out. OBS requires a little GPU to render your scene.

Enable Vsync or set a reasonable frame rate limit that your GPU can handle without hitting 100% usage.

If that's not enough you may also need to turn down some of the video quality options in the game. If you are experiencing issues in general while using OBS, your GPU may be overloaded for the settings you are trying to use.

Please check our guide for ideas why this may be happening, and steps you can take to correct it at https://obsproject.com/wiki/GPU-overload-issues
7. Your stream encoder is set to a video bitrate that is too low. This will lower picture quality especially in high motion scenes like fast paced games. Use the Auto-Config Wizard to adjust your settings to the optimum for your situation. It can be accessed from the Tools menu in OBS, and then just follow the on-screen directions.

If still having issues after making those changes, run log through Log Analyzer or post new log.

Sukiyucky

You are using NDI

17:13:52.243: [obs-ndi] hello ! (version 4.7.1)
17:13:52.243: [obs-ndi] Trying 'C:\Program Files\NewTek\NDI 4 Runtime\v4'
17:13:52.243: [obs-ndi] Found NDI library at 'C:/Program Files/NewTek/NDI 4 Runtime/v4/Processing.NDI.Lib.x64.dll'
17:13:52.294: [obs-ndi] NDI runtime loaded successfully
17:13:52.300: [obs-ndi] NDI library initialized successfully (NDI SDK WIN64 03:35:12 Mar 25 2020 4.5.0.0)

According to OBS, you have a Gig port available. However, you have it set to to 100mbps. You need to set it to 1000Mbps (Gig) and make sure every cable, patch cable, router, switch, Ethernet port on all clients and servers are Gigabit. Doing NDI 1080p@60FPS requires a minimum Gigabit LAN network because the NDI clients will send at least 120Mbps of raw compressed data. So you are sending more than what your network can handle.

17:18:06.563: [rtmp stream: 'simple_stream'] Connecting to RTMP URL rtmp://live.mobcrush.net/stream...
17:18:06.839: [rtmp stream: 'simple_stream'] Interface: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection (ethernet, 100 mbps)