Question / Help Gamepad suddenly disconnecting while streaming.

Rangy

Hi guys! I'm trying to stream FIFA20 and I'm using gamepad Genesis PV58 that is connected via Bluetooth. The problem is that it works perfectly fine every day, but when I'm streaming it constantly disconnects, flashing like OBS is interfering the signal, because gamepad works with lags or just suddenly disconnects. I'm streaming via laptop that is connected with power cable so I don't get any drops or throttling. Any idea how to sort it out?

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Are you streaming over WiFi or using USB intense peripherals like capture cards or webcams?

Rangy

I'm streaming on WiFi, close to the router. I'm only using plugged in bluetooth gamepad receiver and power cable. I will check later if everything is set on maximum performance and USB ports dont have any power saving option.

Rangy

Oh, there's one more thing connected to USB, that is soundcard, because my laptop doesnt have mic-in, so that can be a problem, it is connected next to bluetooth receiver. I'll test streaming again later and I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Rangy

I've tested everything on stream, connected audio card via USB on the other side than gamepad bluetooth receiver and everything seems to work fine.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Make sure you're only using 5 GHz wifi, as 2.4 GHz will interfere with Bluetooth.