GameMaster

GameMaster v2.1.1

ietax

Thanks i would like to develop it.
I prefer to work with it directly than to find it already done.
The problem is that both tennis and volleyball are not competitions with time, but with points.

Volleyball has 3 "sets" and you have to get to 25 points to win a set
Tennis has 3 "sets" consisting of "games", you win a game after 4 points (but there must be 2 of difference) is a little more complicated.
If you give me advice where to start and which files to check for this implementation, thank you

T68

Every time Gamemaster i started it resets (blanks) team names. Is it any way for it to keep the latest added names after a restart? If not this is a feature request :-)

genetrapper

Just had a conversation with a coach about why my soccer livestream starts over at 0:00 minutes in the second half instead of 45:00. I said I couldn't find a simple clock app for soccer that worked well with OBS that forced minutes versus hour display. Looks like this should work. I took a brief look, do you have any ability to use a hot key to start/stop the clock? I would prefer to integrate with a StreamDeck button that can send a keyboard stroke or other form of streamdeck integration. Thanks for your active efforts.

TheLittleDoctor

Thanks i would like to develop it.
I prefer to work with it directly than to find it already done.
The problem is that both tennis and volleyball are not competitions with time, but with points.

Volleyball has 3 "sets" and you have to get to 25 points to win a set
Tennis has 3 "sets" consisting of "games", you win a game after 4 points (but there must be 2 of difference) is a little more complicated.
If you give me advice where to start and which files to check for this implementation, thank you
Hey there,
I've received a few messages about Volleyball and Tennis, but I'm not sure what else you'd need to show that. A custom variable to output the set number can be added already, so I think GameMaster could be used in those instances. Any other help, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

TheLittleDoctor

Every time Gamemaster i started it resets (blanks) team names. Is it any way for it to keep the latest added names after a restart? If not this is a feature request :-)
Definitely doable. A future version will likely include data recall. Thanks for the note!

TheLittleDoctor

Just had a conversation with a coach about why my soccer livestream starts over at 0:00 minutes in the second half instead of 45:00. I said I couldn't find a simple clock app for soccer that worked well with OBS that forced minutes versus hour display. Looks like this should work. I took a brief look, do you have any ability to use a hot key to start/stop the clock? I would prefer to integrate with a StreamDeck button that can send a keyboard stroke or other form of streamdeck integration. Thanks for your active efforts.
Hotkeys are not currently supported but will be in a future version. At some point, as well, we hope to directly support the Stream Deck through some kind of a plugin. Stay tuned!

ietax

Hey there,
I've received a few messages about Volleyball and Tennis, but I'm not sure what else you'd need to show that. A custom variable to output the set number can be added already, so I think GameMaster could be used in those instances. Any other help, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

The different is that in volleyball and tennis there is no playing time .. but the game ends when a score is reached and in tennis the counting of points is a bit complicated compared to football and basketball for example.
If you tell me what I can study to make this change I can read a little
thank you

RenBabySteps

Hi! Noob to streaming and this forum. Thanks for this app. I stream pocket billiards matches and this helps a lot.

One question though, does Gamemaster allow for multiple player score inputs?

I was hoping to have scores for more than just one match and just switch scenes on obs with a dedicated camera for each match.

I thought the setup wizard presented this option but when I define multiple players and variables it just hangs and when I exit the wizard I end up with the default settings

T68

Hi!
Checking back after some vacation and other stuff and just curious if there is any plans for future updates with some of the suggestions in this thread?
Cheers!
T

kojeek

Is it possible in the config file to swap the sides that you have labeled for home and away? the home team should be listed second.

it is weird to have it home/away in gamemaster, but have Away/home on my obs feed.