GameMaster

GameMaster v2.1.1

ietax

Thanks i would like to develop it.
I prefer to work with it directly than to find it already done.
The problem is that both tennis and volleyball are not competitions with time, but with points.

Volleyball has 3 "sets" and you have to get to 25 points to win a set
Tennis has 3 "sets" consisting of "games", you win a game after 4 points (but there must be 2 of difference) is a little more complicated.
If you give me advice where to start and which files to check for this implementation, thank you

T68

Every time Gamemaster i started it resets (blanks) team names. Is it any way for it to keep the latest added names after a restart? If not this is a feature request :-)

genetrapper

Just had a conversation with a coach about why my soccer livestream starts over at 0:00 minutes in the second half instead of 45:00. I said I couldn't find a simple clock app for soccer that worked well with OBS that forced minutes versus hour display. Looks like this should work. I took a brief look, do you have any ability to use a hot key to start/stop the clock? I would prefer to integrate with a StreamDeck button that can send a keyboard stroke or other form of streamdeck integration. Thanks for your active efforts.

TheLittleDoctor

Thanks i would like to develop it.
I prefer to work with it directly than to find it already done.
The problem is that both tennis and volleyball are not competitions with time, but with points.

Volleyball has 3 "sets" and you have to get to 25 points to win a set
Tennis has 3 "sets" consisting of "games", you win a game after 4 points (but there must be 2 of difference) is a little more complicated.
If you give me advice where to start and which files to check for this implementation, thank you
Hey there,
I've received a few messages about Volleyball and Tennis, but I'm not sure what else you'd need to show that. A custom variable to output the set number can be added already, so I think GameMaster could be used in those instances. Any other help, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

TheLittleDoctor

Every time Gamemaster i started it resets (blanks) team names. Is it any way for it to keep the latest added names after a restart? If not this is a feature request :-)
Definitely doable. A future version will likely include data recall. Thanks for the note!

TheLittleDoctor

Just had a conversation with a coach about why my soccer livestream starts over at 0:00 minutes in the second half instead of 45:00. I said I couldn't find a simple clock app for soccer that worked well with OBS that forced minutes versus hour display. Looks like this should work. I took a brief look, do you have any ability to use a hot key to start/stop the clock? I would prefer to integrate with a StreamDeck button that can send a keyboard stroke or other form of streamdeck integration. Thanks for your active efforts.
Hotkeys are not currently supported but will be in a future version. At some point, as well, we hope to directly support the Stream Deck through some kind of a plugin. Stay tuned!

ietax

Hey there,
I've received a few messages about Volleyball and Tennis, but I'm not sure what else you'd need to show that. A custom variable to output the set number can be added already, so I think GameMaster could be used in those instances. Any other help, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

The different is that in volleyball and tennis there is no playing time .. but the game ends when a score is reached and in tennis the counting of points is a bit complicated compared to football and basketball for example.
If you tell me what I can study to make this change I can read a little
thank you

RenBabySteps

Hi! Noob to streaming and this forum. Thanks for this app. I stream pocket billiards matches and this helps a lot.

One question though, does Gamemaster allow for multiple player score inputs?

I was hoping to have scores for more than just one match and just switch scenes on obs with a dedicated camera for each match.

I thought the setup wizard presented this option but when I define multiple players and variables it just hangs and when I exit the wizard I end up with the default settings