Question / Help Game starts Stuttering! Can't Stream Apex Legends, Tried EVERYTHING!

Hitesharma17

Hey please help i literally tried everything that i could after reading Obs Forums about apex and Still i cant even stream at 720p60. or 720p30 EVEN.
Limited the ingame fps too but whenever i start streaming My Game Starts stuttering even with normal framerate (60) tried both RTSS and Ingame Cap, same results.
Here are my specs i think these are pretty ok for Streaming at atleast 720p60 :
Ryzen 5 1600
GTX 1060 6gb
16Gb RAM
Monitor at 60hz
second monitor disabled

heres the Log File;
https://obsproject.com/logs/L6n9gkZam435PB6h
PLEASE HELP
Game mode game dvr etc EVERYTHING is OFF
Tried Vsync didnt help
Capped 60fps
Cant think of anything else

koala

• Your settings contain no misconfiguration
  • In the log, no lagged frames are recorded. According to the log, your video should be flawless actually.
  • With your version of Windows, it is recommended to leave game mode activated
    You might change your encoder from x264 to nvenc. Quality will be the same but less system load.
  • You might change encoding profile to high. Might result in slightly better video compression
  • Try to isolate a source that may cause your issues by:
    • create a new scene collection (Menu Scene collection->new).
    • as only source, add your game. Nothing else.
    • if this results in a good stream, add the other sources one by one and look if the issue starts to appear with one of these sources or filters
  • I don't know if this is really the case, but the "sharpen" filter might be the source of a bit higher GPU resource usage. Don't use it if not absolutely required
  • Probably, you don't need to pull a full 1280x720 video from your webcam. If you include only one small image of yourself in one corner of the game, check how big your scaled your webcam image is and use the next bigger webcam resolution. It might be that 640x360 in the video capture device setting is sufficient. This lowers system load.

BlackSpanish

Hey please help i literally tried everything that i could after reading Obs Forums about apex and Still i cant even stream at 720p60. or 720p30 EVEN.
Limited the ingame fps too but whenever i start streaming My Game Starts stuttering even with normal framerate (60) tried both RTSS and Ingame Cap, same results.
Here are my specs i think these are pretty ok for Streaming at atleast 720p60 :
Ryzen 5 1600
GTX 1060 6gb
16Gb RAM
Monitor at 60hz
second monitor disabled

heres the Log File;
https://obsproject.com/logs/L6n9gkZam435PB6h
PLEASE HELP
Game mode game dvr etc EVERYTHING is OFF
Tried Vsync didnt help
Capped 60fps
Cant think of anything else

I have a 2700x with 20 upload speed I set obs to 2000-6000 tried 720p 30fps/60fps and it still has dropped frames like crazy and cant find an answer either tried borderless window mode with vsync on triple buffered run obs as admin and still nothing. Cant stream this game on a single PC my gpu is a 5700xt so nvenc is not an option and dont get me started on amd's encoder its terrible. Im going to try and use a second pc to stream it i have a r5 1600 build that should be more than enough to stream at 720p 60 fps. I wouldn't be surprised if it cant do it though on a side note I am able to stream 1080p 30fps on my single PC for Destiny 2 without a problem so theres that EPOSVOX has video on this but mainly talks about gpu load being fixed so dont know if that would apply to people using their cpu to stream.