Game feels like 30 fps while OBS is open

ois_

This is my first forum post so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
I'm trying to record Minecraft, and so, I open up OBS and it's like all the motion blur is gone. It's like the screen is tearing, it feels extremely rough.
I feel like my PC is not the problem (5600 XT, Ryzen 5 3600). The screen tearing happens whenever OBS is open/recording.

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/agcAKJuRMHbU_9Wv

Like I said before, sorry for any mistakes.

qhobbes

0. If available via Windows Update, update to Windows 10 2009/H2 per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
1. Change the refresh rate on your monitor from 144 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS.
2. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Headphones (High Definition Audio Device): 48000 Hz
ear rape device (High Definition Audio Device): 44100 Hz
3. Run OBS as admin
4. Change your common FPS value from 120 to 60
5. Please be aware that having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
6. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as admin.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

ois_

0. If available via Windows Update, update to Windows 10 2009/H2 per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
1. Change the refresh rate on your monitor from 144 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS.
2. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Headphones (High Definition Audio Device): 48000 Hz
ear rape device (High Definition Audio Device): 44100 Hz
3. Run OBS as admin
4. Change your common FPS value from 120 to 60
5. Please be aware that having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
6. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as admin.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.
Hi, sorry for the super late reply. I quit trying to figure this out until last week.
But all I had to do to remove the choppiness was to minimize OBS

Thank you for taking your time to write this response. Because of what you wrote, I fixed the sample rate problem, and the YUV color range. I really appreciate it!