Game Capture Non-Functioning After Last Update

TheMightyNerd

Since I last updated my OBS Studio to v.27.0.1, all of my game captures have stopped working. New ones created also refuse to work in their own separate scenes, with or without other captures also being in the scene (as I had before on my main scene for streaming games). Setting the game capture between all the various options (any fullscreen app, specific window, etc.) does not work, and changing the games I am trying to capture between fullscreen, borderless windowed, or windowed does not work, and turning of anti-cheat compatibility does not work. As said, this problem occurred after the latest update for OBS Studio so I assume it would be tied to that somehow.

I've also noticed that even if I fit to screen or manually change the resolution of the game capture, nothing comes up, and resetting the transform sets it to 0x0 at 0,0, which I think might be related in some way. When I attempt to stream next I will gather the log file and post it below.

TheMightyNerd

It has seemed to just fixed itself randomly, maybe there was a hotfix or something I am not sure but it is resolved now but I am not sure why.

lofihap

Could be a number of issues. Ensure that any OS updates are current and any drivers. Post a log when the issue is present for further assistance.