Frezzi - Tool Program [Development Abandoned]

Free Frezzi - Tool Program [Development Abandoned] 1.9

SystemErr0r

SystemErr0r submitted a new resource:

Frezzi - Tool Program - Stream statistics program. Show you're viewers statistics like the session Followers, or even a follower goal!

Frezzi
Frezzi provides all the tools that a streamer using OBS Studio would need! I've been working on this program for quite awhile now, as whenever I stream, I hate not having the correct tools. I'd end up using 3+ different programs, some on in a browser. I'm sure that many other streamers had to deal with this kind of thing aswell!

Features
•Current Time
•Current Date
•Count down From Specific Time
•Death Counter...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Jon Ferry

This looks like an awesome and upcoming program. Haven't had the chance to test it out yet but if the uptime feature works then I've been looking for that for over a year. Thanks for the programme!

SystemErr0r

This looks like an awesome and upcoming program. Haven't had the chance to test it out yet but if the uptime feature works then I've been looking for that for over a year. Thanks for the programme!
It's awesome that you like my program, because I've been working sooo hard on it! If you have any suggestions, that would be great! All features should work, it's just that the features that say "Experimental" are just a little laggy; But this shouldn't effect stream quality! Thanks for the feedback!

Bazim

Love it! I searching some tool what can displayed real twitch followers count and export goal to txt file. Will be possible like set 0 and then every new follower count +1?

And setable message when follower goal reached.

SystemErr0r

Love it! I searching some tool what can displayed real twitch followers count and export goal to txt file. Will be possible like set 0 and then every new follower count +1?

And setable message when follower goal reached.

Sounds like an awesome idea! I'll definitely include that in the next update! Thanks for the feedback and Feature Idea!

Bazim

Great! But i getting error:

Kopirovatobrazekdoschranky2016-10-23200157.png

SystemErr0r

Great! But i getting error:

Kopirovatobrazekdoschranky2016-10-23200157.png

I was looking into this. Are you sure that when you inputted your Twitch Name that you were streaming? If not, I am currently working on this exact problem. I believe it has something to do with the fact that there is technically no viewers, and there for nothing in the list. Thanks :P (To fix this problem, simply be streaming when you start the program. I will fix this in the next Patch hopefully. Also, be sure to check the "Known Bugs" section of the resource, as this one was already posted." This Error has since been fixed, simply Download the latest patch. Thanks for using my program!

Last edited:

Bazim

Good without twitch key it working. With twitch key it saying something error 503 connection. Will be possible make seasson follower goal? Because i want use 0 / 50 and with classic follower goal i cant do that because got more like 100 followers.

And you really need fix that lagging. After lags stop it will be very good.

And another big thing is . The program seassion, settings are every time when i run that resets. You need make some kind of settings file for that. Becuase my seassion will be more than like 1day of follower goal ( more streams = 1 seassion for me ) so will be possible seassion will be saved till i click reset seasion or create a new seassion.

So twitch name need be saved, seasion start time need to be saved, txt files location need be saved.

SystemErr0r

Good without twitch key it working. With twitch key it saying something error 503 connection. Will be possible make seasson follower goal? Because i want use 0 / 50 and with classic follower goal i cant do that because got more like 100 followers.

And you really need fix that lagging. After lags stop it will be very good.

And another big thing is . The program seassion, settings are every time when i run that resets. You need make some kind of settings file for that. Becuase my seassion will be more than like 1day of follower goal ( more streams = 1 seassion for me ) so will be possible seassion will be saved till i click reset seasion or create a new seassion.

So twitch name need be saved, seasion start time need to be saved, txt files location need be saved.

Most, if not all of what you said will be added in the next release. Expect a wait though. As for the Twitch Token error. I can't exactly test it, as It is for Streamers that have A Sub Button. I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback, as I really enjoy hearing what the OBS Community has to say.

Last edited:

SystemErr0r

ETA for next release?

I can release a small update with a few features soon, hopefully by the end of the week. If I release all of the features at once, It will probably take about a week or two. Thanks for the concern, as I'm sure that you're looking forward to the next release. :)

SystemErr0r

SystemErr0r updated Frezzi - Tool Program with a new update entry:

V1.9 has been Released! - Changelog below

Let me just start by saying that this has been fun, and I hope to continue to play with this program! Now, the actual update!

V1.9 has been released! This update includes alot of cool user requested items!

Changelog for V1.9:
•Slightly changed GUI in Statistics tab. (Moved a few things around)
•Added Random Viewer Selector (Giveaways)
•Added option to use Session Followers instead of Total Followers In Goal.
•Updated Frezzi Logo
•Slight Optimization
•Frezzi now minimizes to System Tray...

Read the rest of this update entry...