Frezzi - Tool Program [Development Abandoned]

Free Frezzi - Tool Program [Development Abandoned] 1.9

I HAVE ABANDONED DEVELOPMENT TO PURSUE OTHER PROGRAM/GAME IDEAS! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM HAS GOTTEN! THE PROGRAM IS STILL FUNCTIONAL, AND THE LAST VERSION IS STILL AVAILABLE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Follow/Watch me on Twitch! I usually enjoy playing games - I could be streaming right now! https://www.twitch.tv/lolzgamez39

Frezzi

Frezzi provides all the tools that a streamer using OBS Studio would need! I've been working on this program for quite awhile now, as whenever I stream, I hate not having the correct tools. I'd end up using 3+ different programs, some on in a browser. I'm sure that many other streamers had to deal with this kind of thing aswell!

Features
•Current Time
•Current Date
•Count down From Specific Time
•Death Counter
•Live Viewer Count (Experimental)
•Live Follower Count (Experimental)
•Live Sub Count (Experimental)
•Uptime (Experimental)
•Latest Follower (Experimental)
•Follower Goal, which is able to use Session Followers or Total Followers (Experimental)
•Live Chatter Count; People currently chatting, not just lurking (Experimental)
•Updating list of all Mods that are currently in the stream (Experimental)
•Updating number of Mods in the stream (Experimental)
•Read an updating display of all the current Viewers in the stream (Experimental)
•Read and Export Followers since beginning of the Session
•Live Game the Streamer is playing
•Random Viewer Selection (Giveaways)

•Ability to export most features into text files, able to be read by obs.

How Does Frezzi Work?
Frezzi runs off of a series of text files. OBS can read text files and put them into labels. All the streamer would have to do is leave Frezzi running in the background while they stream, and then implement the text files into their stream setup.

As for the experimental parts of the program, such as Live Viewer Count, take advantage of multiple Custom APIs that are readily available to the public. Most of the APIs I used can be found here: https://community.nightdev.com/t/useful-custom-apis/4102

How do I get Frezzi?
The downloads for Frezzi are located below, or you can simply click "Download File" above!

Current Version:
Version 1.9 http://www.mediafire.com/file/l052wqedtumdw1u/Frezzi(6).exe

•Slightly changed GUI in Statistics tab. (Moved a few things around)
•Added Random Viewer Selector (Giveaways)
•Added option to use Session Followers instead of Total Followers In Goal.
•Updated Frezzi Logo
•Slight Optimization
•Frezzi now minimizes to System Tray instead of Task Bar.

Version 1.0.0 http://www.mediafire.com/file/38rhqbzcq7j1qqu/Frezzi.exe
Version 1.5.0 http://www.mediafire.com/file/duqqc0sk4x84d9a/Frezzi.exe
•Fixed Live Sub Count
•Added "Request Every X Seconds" control
•Added Twitch Token (Live Sub Count requires Twitch Token)
•Slightly Optimized the Statistics Tab
•Added "Latest Follower" tool in Statistics Tab
•Slightly changed Icon
Version 1.6.0 http://bit.ly/2cUCxuq
•Added "Live Chatter Count", able to detect how many people are lurking in the stream
•Added Automatic Follower Goal, able to take your current amount of followers and dictate if you've surpassed your set goal.
•Commented Code Thoroughly
•Changed Resource's Tagline
•Increased Size of Application
•Updated Help Tab
•Looked into "Threading" this will help in optimizing the Statistics Tab of Frezzi!
Version 1.7.5 http://www.mediafire.com/file/74dtwgme1ehhfv8/Frezzi(4).exe
•Added an updating List of all Mods that are currently in the stream
•Added an updating number of Mods in the stream
•Added an updating display of all the Viewers currently in the stream
•Updated Icon, in order to look more slick and clean
•Changed GUI, to make it look more simple and clean
•Fixed issue with Request Interval not working correctly; The countdown now starts when you set a Channel Name
•Fixed Death Counter Bug
•Added an "Open" button to open the File Export Location
•Fixed Capital Letter bug with in Statistics Tab
•Increased maximum Request Interval to 30 seconds, instead of 10 seconds
Version 1.8/Version 1.8.1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0y5sohon92qjn83/Frezzi(5).exe
•Implemented Viewer Requested Feature: Followers This Session
•Added a changeable Goal Reached Text.
•Added the Game the Streamer is playing
•Sessions!

How do I use the tools in Frezzi?

First, be sure that you have set a File Path or are using the preset File Path. All exported text files will be put there, so you want to make sure you have designated a place for these!

Main Tools Tab:

Current Time: The current time is probably the easiest tool to use right next to the Count Date. All you need to do is make sure you're exporting it (By checking the "Export" checkbox next to it) and if you want to, check the "Include Seconds" checkbox. Moving into OBS Studio, you have to add a text element, and make it read a file. Browse to your File Path, and select "currentTime.txt" as your file.

Current Date: Nearly the same as the Current Time Tool. You must first make sure your exporting it (By checking the "Export" checkbox next to it) and if you want to, uncheck the "Simplified" checkbox in order to change the date from MM/DD/YYYY to a more "Smooth" format. Moving into OBS Studio, you have to add a text element, and make it read a file. Browse to your File Path, and select "currentDate.txt" as your file.

Count Down From Specific Time: This one is probably the most complicated tool in the program. First, make sure you're exporting (By checking the "Export" checkbox next to it) and make sure you've added a Finished Message, or you're using the Preset message. Now to move to the actual time. Set the Hour, Minute, and Second to your starting time. Before you start your countdown, let's add it into OBS. In OBS, you have to add a text element, and make it read from a file. Browse to your File Path, and select "countDown.txt". It should show 00:00:00. Now, when you're ready, click the "Begin Countdown" and watch as your countdown begins!

Death Counter: Even though the Death Counter could be made more effective, it does what it should. First, you must make sure your Exporting it the Death Counter in order to change it. When exporting, you can click the + and - buttons to change the Death Counter's Value. Moving into OBS Studio, you have to add a text element, and make it read from a file. Browse to your File Path, and select "deathCount.txt" as your file. Now, the tool is working as it should.

Statistics Tab:

Before you start using the Statistics Tab, you must be made aware this is an experimental tool. It causes the program to lag, but it shouldn't effect you in any way while streaming. Now, to get to how to actually use it. First, in the "Channel Name" box, add the name of the channel you'd like to monitor. Then, all the statistics will be added into the program. Click Export next to the Statistic you'd like, and then go into OBS Studio. Add a text element, and make it read from a file. Now browse to your File Path, and select the file that is associated with the Statistic you are exporting. You can add as many of these as needed.

Known Bugs:
• [Patched] In the statistics tab, if the streamer name includes any numbers, those numbers will be added to the beginning of the Live Viewer Count. This will be fixed in the next patch

• [Patched] In the statistics tab, the Live Sub Count will always return that the streamer has no sub button. This is because the streamer must manually make a twitch token. A work-around will be created in the next patch.

• [Patched] In the statistics tab, the request every X seconds may be broken, it seems as though it is too short, even when on 10. I'm looking into this!

• [Patched] In the Main Tools tab, the Death Counter will always be set to 0 when the application is opened. This will be fixed in the next patch.

• [Patched] In the statistics tab, if the Channel Name includes any Capital Letters, the API will not return the correct info.

• [Patched] In the statistics tab, when you change channels, the Live Viewer Names and Live Mod Names does not clear; This will be fixed in the next patch.

• [Patched] It seems as though if the Streamer is not streaming, a Viewer List Related Error is thrown. I don't know why this is, and I am looking into it

•"Error 503 Connection" Viewer List/Mod List/Mod Count related Error. I'm working on finding exactly what is causing this, and will fix it as soon as I do. For now, the Error is pointless; Simply close the error message(s) and you can continue streaming.

If you have any more questions/concerns/problems, feel free to ask!
Thanks!

Pictures:
v4WlIlH.png

khud54E.png

Got a stream, and use Frezzi? I'd love to hear about it! Simply message me you're channel name, or post on the discussion!
Reactions: neostun
Author
SystemErr0r
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. V1.9 has been Released! - Changelog below

Let me just start by saying that this has been fun, and I hope to continue to play with this...
  2. V1.8.1 - Quick Bug Fix, Changelog Below

•Fixed Bug involving Viewer List related Error when no viewers are watching/channel is not...
  3. V1.8 Has been released! Changelog below!

•Implemented Viewer Requested Feature: Followers This Session •Added a changeable Goal Reached...