Question / Help Frame drops only on stream?

Marika

Hi computer gurus ! I've been streaming for years now with no problem, but today I've played the new game Visage. OBS had no skipped frames, everything in the green, 60 FPS... But in game, it was going from 70 to 140. It wasn't bad for me, but it was unwatchable for my viewers: cam and game would lag for them as if they were watching a slideshow! My specs are better than what the game recommends, I'm still searching to find the issue. Any idea? Here's a link to my specs .
Any idea? Thank you!!

(I use game capture and the games was full screen, there was no borderless mode)
LOG: https://hastebin.com/vanuzepora

Marika

BK-Morpheus

The log shows no recording/streaming attempt.
Is there any reason, why you have ~20 different game_capture sources instead of one for all?
The sheer amount of sources (many of them will load, even when the scene is not active) can cause problems, even if it worked before.

Marika

The log shows no recording/streaming attempt.
Is there any reason, why you have ~20 different game_capture sources instead of one for all?
The sheer amount of sources (many of them will load, even when the scene is not active) can cause problems, even if it worked before.
Because when I am live, I just have to switch scene and when I switch game, without having to manually change the window it records. I will see if the automatic full screen application works, but it didn't before.

About the log, I've picked the ''last log'' . So I'm not sure why we don't see any streaming attempt! Hm