Question / Help FPS set to 60 but OBS sets to 30 fps

Nukie

Hello,
I have a problem. In OBS i've set frame rate to 60 fps, but when i get out of settings and save them, in right down corner it shows ~30 fps and below. Windows 7 64 bit.
How can i fix this? Please help and sorry for my english. Check screenshots.

Log: https://obsproject.com/logs/kcidii5Hf4bDwmmE

obs help 3.JPG
obs help 2.JPG
obs help.JPG

carlmmii

According to your settings, things seem set up correctly. Can you post a log from a recording attempt? There's no recording attempt in the log file posted, so we can't see whether the 30.00 fps is being reflected in the actual encoding output.

carlmmii

I realize that it's happening even when not streaming or recording, but OBS only includes necessary information for troubleshooting (namely whether it's encountering any rendering lag, which is part of the scene composition) only when it's recording or streaming. The 2nd log you posted also does not have any recording attempt.

Essentially, the only report we have from those logs right now are your specs, the output resolution and framerate (which look correct), and scene setup. Nothing about any actual performance report from OBS, which is the next step in the troubleshooting process -- without this, we don't know where to start looking.

Narcogen

1. Open OBS.
  2. Start a recording.
  3. Observe your problem.
  4. Stop the recording.
  5. From the Help menu, upload the Current logfile before quitting OBS.