For some reason my OBS Studio gives me mouse lag as soon as I press "start stream/record" HELP ! ! !

Nithinsam

It's been four days now and I am not able to figure out why this is happening even though I changed OBS versions and scenes and bit rates. Everything to make it work. But nothing worked out. I've been looking at each and every forum searching for some fix. But no. Here I drop the link below to show you the sample.

You can see in the video. As soon as I press "Start Streaming" it starts to give me choppy mouse movement. But the screen is not choppy. Neither the output video, nor my actual screen.
I am not able to Livestream my gameplay. My YouTube flow has fall down.
Please help me @OBS and @Forums.

Please fix my problem !

qhobbes

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed.
Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.

Source affected (potential cause): Desktop Audio
3. Your GPU is maxed out and OBS can't render and encode scenes fast enough (0.8% of the time). Running a game without vertical sync or a frame rate limiter will frequently cause performance issues with OBS because your GPU will be maxed out. OBS requires a little GPU to render your scene.

Enable V/G-sync or set a reasonable frame rate limit (60) that your GPU can handle without hitting 100% usage.

If that's not enough you may also need to turn down some of the video quality options in the game. If you are experiencing issues in general while using OBS, your GPU may be overloaded for the settings you are trying to use.

Set Multipass Mode to Single Pass and disable Psyco Visual Turning as both of use additional GPU.

Please check our guide for ideas why this may be happening, and steps you can take to correct it: GPU Overload Issues.
4. Only use Display Capture if you absolutely need to capture Windows stuff such as the desktop or start menu. If you are not doing that, then remove Display Capture and use Game/Window/Video Device capture to build your scene.
5. Record to MKV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.
If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or by enabling Auto remux in the Advanced Settings.

If still having issues, post a new log.

Nithinsam

Thank you for your brief explanation Sir. It worked actually. Partially. It's okay I can stream my games again. But there's still little mouse lag which makes me difficult when there's shooting scenarios in games. I don't know what wrong I did before with the OBS settings.
Anyways Sir. Thank you so much for your patience and replies !