Bug Report Firefox- and Chromewindow shows white and black

atoMica

In the past i popout a stream on twitch and captured the window simply in OBS to show up a friends channel while streaming myself.

If i try this now, it shows me a white screen from Firefox-Window and a black screen from Chrome-Window.

I can see the mousepointer in the windowcapture in OBS when moving over those outpoped windows, but not the hole rest of that poped out Window.

I can`t see the problem here - because i changed nothing and it has worked a few days ago.

I use OBS for 4-5 years now so i`m not THAT newbie.
Any idea?

Sorry for my english.

Greetings, Michael

brad-sylvester

In the past i popout a stream on twitch and captured the window simply in OBS to show up a friends channel while streaming myself.

If i try this now, it shows me a white screen from Firefox-Window and a black screen from Chrome-Window.

I can see the mousepointer in the windowcapture in OBS when moving over those outpoped windows, but not the hole rest of that poped out Window.

I can`t see the problem here - because i changed nothing and it has worked a few days ago.

I use OBS for 4-5 years now so i`m not THAT newbie.
Any idea?

Sorry for my english.

Greetings, Michael

Same thing happened to me. Display capture works fine but no Firefox, IE, or Chrome