Fantastic Accessibility support in OBS studio and Great getting Started Documentation

blind_optimist

HI. I am a blind OBS user, and I have recently started to use OBS studio to stream to Facebook live, but couldn't get satisfactory results. Well, only about an hour or so ago, I've started to look around in the OBS forums and have discovered this amazing pdf getting started document written up so well by Agent_Marcel. I would like to thank him for this amazing resource which will help me kick off with better quality streaming on whatever streaming platform I choose to include my presence on in the future. Let me also take the opportunity to thank and extend my appreciation to the OBS development team who've made a tremendous effort to make the OBS Studio application extremely accessible with the NVDA screen reading software which I principally use to navigate and use my computer for all sorts of tasks, particularly in music composition and arrangement. I have decided to contrebute and share a video of how a blind person can effectively use OBS Studio for both streaming and recording so that I can at least share in the work that you developers and guys like Agent_Marcel are doing, and have done to make this awesome piece of software accessible to all. A big plus and thanks from me from Singapore.