Failed to initialize video. Your GPU may not be supported, or your graphics drivers may need to be updated. | Please help!

banks31

Hi

I was using OBS a few days ago and It was working fine. But when I adjusted the resolution and I assume that I made an error it started to act funny. Now every time that I open the application I get this following message "Failed to initialize video. Your GPU may not be supported, or your graphics drivers may need to be updated." I currently have the MacBook Pro Max with the M1 Chip. I didn't this that this would happen to this model. Has anyone dealt with this before?
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 7.35.46 AM.png

Thank you for the help in advance.

Hi

I was using OBS a few days ago and It was working fine. But when I adjusted the resolution and I assume that I made an error it started to act funny. Now every time that I open the application I get this following message "Failed to initialize video. Your GPU may not be supported, or your graphics drivers may need to be updated." I currently have the MacBook Pro Max with the M1 Chip. I didn't this that this would happen to this model. Has anyone dealt with this before? View attachment 79660

Thank you for the help in advance.
I would copy that error into youtube or type it exactly as it appears and I'm sure you will find the answer. It's downloading and installing some software. I had the same problem a few years ago with a virtual machine and it worked, but it was too long ago I don't remember. Good luck!