LifeWulf

I have no idea what is causing this, but it started when streaming Bioshock Infinite, and it suddenly cropped up with a game that used to be fine, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. What's been happening is, audio is "fine" until a new track or process plays, then I lose audio only on my end - when using Application Audio Capture. If I use Desktop Audio, my audience also loses the audio. (Example) Then, when it comes back (if it does by itself, most of the time I have a workaround by resetting the audio device with a shortcut on my Stream Deck), the audio is incredibly loud, and corrupted, like it's from an Xbox 360 headset mic. (Example - TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME) Also, for some strange reason, and for the first time ever, Application Audio Capture failed to capture character dialogue in Tales of Vesperia. Stream could hear BGM and sound effects, but not the dialogue! But they could hear with Desktop Audio capture. (Example)

Log: https://obsproject.com/logs/AVpG7i8vsP1zN42n

Is this even a problem with OBS? Do I need to reinstall some drivers, or Windows itself at this point...?