Question / Help Elgato HD60 Pro capture issue

goffballz

Thought it'd be quicker to upload through here, hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• SupportInfo.zip
    843.8 KB · Views: 35

Videophile

Elgato
OOAAHAHHHKkk.

After taking a look at the logs:
- Uninstall the Game Capture software, following this guide.
- After its uninstalled, reboot PC, then install the latest game capture software from this link.
- Install it, then reboot again. New firmware may be loaded on the HD60 Pro. If so, you will be prompted to reboot.
- Now add the Pro in OBS and see if issue is fixed
- If not, in OBS, set the res/fps to custom, and set them to 1080p, and 59.94fps. According to the logs it seems the Pro is stuck on starting in 720p somehow.
- If still not fixed, let me know.

chocoemo

Seems like that fixed it for me as well. Do you know if there will be something done to prevent the pro from being stuck in that 720p state when you start it? I mean I know it's not a common issue but I figure it'd be worth fixing anyways lol. Regardless, thank you @Adrian Schofield and @LtRoyalShrimp for the help. It's much appreciated and I'm sure others will be happy to see a solution.

CheezhOffcial

Guys, I'm struggling on this also, I have 2 elgato pro's, the latest elgato, obs and drivers. The console source is on obs, but my lumix g7 is not showing it says 'one moment please' It is located in obs but it doesn't show anything. Could someone help me please ! :)

Videophile

Elgato
Guys, I'm struggling on this also, I have 2 elgato pro's, the latest elgato, obs and drivers. The console source is on obs, but my lumix g7 is not showing it says 'one moment please' It is located in obs but it doesn't show anything. Could someone help me please ! :)
Please make a new thread and don't necro old ones. Thank you.