Elgato HD 60 pro slow desync

Yeah i know, its probably some factor that doesnt seem related at all, reason i brought up the monitor refresh rate, nvidia, switch setting etc. Mixamp is a very necessary purchase, if i could recommend anything it would be that. Full on mixers arent unless everything you want requires that. Having two mics is mostly beneficial if you play with people, outside that you can go without. The Hdmi extractor would be your best bet tho if you want cheap, like this: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B017B6...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ== You can probably find a cheaper one but thats the one i have, and with having this you'll always have multiple sources that can produce the same audio. So even though there can be work arounds with having the minimum it'll save you a whole lot of trouble while giving you the control you want, regardless of where the audio is coming from.

I'm only stressing on it because I was in the same boat before. I didn't have much help, or knowledge for that matter, when it came to stuff like this. Also not wanting to spend more than I had to. So I'm just saying from experience it's more than worth it, especially for console play. But yes it would be nice if Elgato did, or does, have a more direct solution for the desyncing.
How would i use that thing? I'd just plug my headset into it?

EDIT: apparently a newer model as well

How would i use that thing? I'd just plug my headset into it?

EDIT: apparently a newer model as well
The newer one just has ARC support which is for sound bars/receivers so you wouldn't need it.

You can plug your headset into as an out, but your would be using a AUX cord to connect to either Line IIN on your PC or Audio Input straight to your monitor while the HDMI still goes to the elgato. The Optical Out could be used if your monitor has an Opt IN port or if you were to get a mixamp/mixer down the road. PC only had Optical out. Main reason I suggested its a great separate audio and have control on whats going where with any setup. Audio gets extracted to 3 different outputs, which is pretty great and just an overall extremely beneficial thing.

Now if you're main problem is simply not being able to control what you hear through the OBS audio mixer thats not gonna be solved. Reason for compromise. That output is strictly for stream and doesn't affect what you hear through the PC. You can adjust while monitoring because its relayed audio just from stream output. So whatever it was giving to stream you heard the same. You would still have to either use your headset or windows volume. Windows volume is easy tho since it just pulls up the bar in the corner of the screen. ESC out of the fullscreen doesn't affect anything since its just a view. Its not something thats gonna need continuous adjustment either. But all of these reasons are exactly why people get mixers, and its pretty rough trying to maneuver around not having one with multiple devices.

I am going to be annoyed if this actually works and Elgato was right... Because seriously how often is a windows feature update a fix to these issues?! Be back in a hour with confirmation...

Well at least it would be working properly lol
Yeah well got my hopes up too soon, hit the 2 hour mark and it just decide to show itself so didnt work just took a little longer, elgato can throw that little solution in the bin anyway... I might try SLOBS although i doubt that would change anything.

it wont
Yeah well got my hopes up too soon, hit the 2 hour mark and it just decide to show itself so didnt work just took a little longer, elgato can throw that little solution in the bin anyway... I might try SLOBS although i doubt that would change anything.
My experience in doesnt change anything because its still obs. What is your monitor settings? Do you have Nvidia control panel?

it wont

My experience in doesnt change anything because its still obs. What is your monitor settings? Do you have Nvidia control panel?
Yes i do. How do i make sure I've completely uninstalled elgato drivers before a reset? Gonna do a massive cleanup, install the drivers first then the gamecapture softwre.

Yes i do. How do i make sure I've completely uninstalled elgato drivers before a reset? Gonna do a massive cleanup, install the drivers first then the gamecapture softwre.
You should just uninstall from the Elgato folder and then you can check it shows up in programs in Windows. Let me know if that helps

P9nda

I have the exact same issue, it started to appear around 1-1,5 months ago. Nothing I have tried doing worked. Please keep me updated if theres anything new on this subject, its really frustrating!

I have the exact same issue, it started to appear around 1-1,5 months ago. Nothing I have tried doing worked. Please keep me updated if theres anything new on this subject, its really frustrating!
you have a one or two pc setup? you use anything like a mixer/mixamp?

I'm quite honestly done. Latest drivers and all, Elgato suggested checking passthrough and while passthrough works fine to a TV or monitor. (You can actually hear the difference the TV had none but OBS would play about a second later when i had my headphones on) they say it's OBS' fault and theres nothing to do. It doesn't help me because the stream has that delay, i get that delay trying to have an easier way to play it and i don't want to invest in mixers or amps at the moment. It's quite bloody annoying that the only fix for this is to lose Elgato audio in the mixer and have it all come through the desktop headset.

So i've made some progress took off my 1x3.5 USB DAC and just plugged the 4 pole in line out on the motherboard and the issue didn't happen. I don't have my splitter with me so i cant do a full test with 2 jacks plugged into the back one for mic of headset and the other for volume until tomorrow but if this is the case... I'm sort of screwed lol.

Can't even do the test, headphones work fine but the mic is making this squealing noise even with the mute button turned on it still gets through no matter what.