Easy-Weather-OBS

BeeEzRadio

I know/ IM SURE this is the wrong spot for this on the forum- but because I just created an account today, I cannot utilize the site properly KEKW

I created a simple weather overlay for my Twitch stream that maybe others would find useful as well..

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 31

.norman.

nice work. below is the proper way to post your resource to the OBS site.

BeeEzRadio

nice work. below is the proper way to post your resource to the OBS site.

sincere thanks good sir,

.norman.

i would like to point something out for you though, openweathermap has a free plan that allows 60 calls per minute and up to 1,000,000 calls a month. just something for you to think about. I made a weather overlay that uses openweathermap as well. it calls once per minute for "up-to-the-minute" weather, this also allows me to display the current time in the overlay.

.norman.

actually i make 2 calls per minute. but either way i am still around 89k calls per month, if it runs 24/7, well within the 1 million calls per month allowance.

BeeEzRadio

actually i make 2 calls per minute. but either way i am still around 89k calls per month, if it runs 24/7, well within the 1 million calls per month allowance.
really? i thought it was only 1000 calls per day? - I just tried to limit anyone's exposure for being charged.. like bumpers on a bowling lane.. Id feel bad if some put it too make a call every second or something unfortunate. lol

i didnt see it until after i had posted mine, and browsed around; i tried the "simple weather overlay" but had minimal success.

BeeEzRadio

i would like to point something out for you though, openweathermap has a free plan that allows 60 calls per minute and up to 1,000,000 calls a month. just something for you to think about. I made a weather overlay that uses openweathermap as well. it calls once per minute for "up-to-the-minute" weather, this also allows me to display the current time in the overlay.
damn it looks good too; i probably would of never made mine if i looked a little harder and found yours,

.norman.

really? i thought it was only 1000 calls per day? - I just tried to limit anyone's exposure for being charged.. like bumpers on a bowling lane.. Id feel bad if some put it too make a call every second or something unfortunate. lol

i didnt see it until after i had posted mine, and browsed around; i tried the "simple weather overlay" but had minimal success.
the API 3.0 One call (or whatever it is called) has that 1000 call/day limit. the professional collections has a free plan as well
openweather.PNG