DYNAMIC Watermarking to prevent piracy

KinkyWild1

I already watermark all of my live streams with a static watermark. However, this has not stopped websites from recording and redistributing my content anyway (with my watermark still attached).

I was wondering if it were possible to create a plugin that could watermark the stream on the user end with the users IP address, email address and/or other personal information that would discourage pirating of live stream shows. I looked at other OBS plugins and I didn't see any that offered that specific feature. Also looked into other software that might offer this service and haven't found anything affordable or comparable to OBS.

I think this plugin would be really helpful for and popular with any content creators who make their living off live streaming on platforms like Twitch, Chaturbate, My Free Cams, ect... If it were possible to create a plugin like that, I think it would do a lot to help online content creators protect their content. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this =)

Attachments

• 2019-08-13 02-28-23.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 97

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
This would have to be done by the streaming service, it isn't possible to get information about viewers on the broadcast side.