Dropping frames/ Disconnect on YouTube but the Twitch test is very smooth, please help

Hello, Can anyone help me with this problem?
My stream had been going great with the same setting for over a year now, and recently everything changed. OBS is dropping frames and keeps disconnecting.
It's impossible to stream like this.
I've gone through this and did everything I can: Dropped frames/disconnecting/lag? Read this first! | OBS Forums (obsproject.com)
Even tested streaming to Twitch with no disconnects or dropped frame.

Here are the log file and the Twitch Test screenshot here. Twitch test shows 0 only at 3 locations. Would that be the problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2021-10-07 14-50-06.txt
    170.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2021-10-07 14-56-37.txt
    259.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DzgcUuj.png
    DzgcUuj.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 36

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
The Twitch Test results are concerning, even though most of the servers are fine, the fact that all the bad servers are tested together seems to suggest your connection is degrading for short periods. If this were to happen during a stream, you would likely experience dropped frames or disconnects.

Have you tried a different method of connection instead of the USB Ethernet adapter or checked for driver updates for it? Perhaps try different USB ports?

The Twitch Test results are concerning, even though most of the servers are fine, the fact that all the bad servers are tested together seems to suggest your connection is degrading for short periods. If this were to happen during a stream, you would likely experience dropped frames or disconnects.

Have you tried a different method of connection instead of the USB Ethernet adapter or checked for driver updates for it? Perhaps try different USB ports?
Thanks for the reply, R1CH.
What you suggest seems to be correct, I've run the test again and got different bad servers this time. (test result attached - USB port A)
Drop frames and disconnects are exactly what I'm getting when I stream.

The problem first occurred when streaming wireless and got a USB Ethernet adapter trying to resolve the problem.
I went and gone through all of the devices to check to driver update and
Here is the test result with a different USB port (USB port B).
And another test result with wireless, my gaming laptop doesn't have a LAN port. (for comparison)

Attachments

• USB port B.png
    USB port B.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 26
  • USB port A.png
    USB port A.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Wireless.png
    Wireless.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 25

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
If it happens over wireless too it unfortunately seems to point more towards your ISP.

UPDATE: I have confirmed with my ISP provider. They said that they are having performance improvement work done in the area (without notifying me, the user, of course). This wasn't the case a few days ago when I contacted them, they seem to have identified the problem since then.

Thanks to R1CH for pointing me in the right direction.