Resource icon

All Versions Display Lyrics as Subtitles

I am trying to get this feature to work. "To display a specific song when a scene is activated, add a "Source" to the scene by clicking the + sign in the scene, adding a "Prepare Lyric" source, and selecting the song to open." When I do this, it doesn't seem to open the song. My idea is to have multiple scenes and when I click on one, the correct song displays and not whatever is set up in the Prepared Songs list. When I set it up according to the instructions (I think), it doesn't display anything when I click on that scene. Thoughts?

josef1111

When I click on the "song folder" button, nothing happens, and I'd really like to have an opportunity to use my songs I set on another user profile. Than you for you help

hpluke

Besides [Reset to Song Start] and [Reset to First Song] , izit possible for me to add a hotkey for #chorus or #bridge? Cause some songs have many lines and hard to go to the correct one with [Next/Previous Lyrics] function while doing live..

hpluke

Besides [Reset to Song Start] and [Reset to First Song] , izit possible for me to add a hotkey for #chorus or #bridge? Cause some songs have many lines and hard to go to the correct one with [Next/Previous Lyrics] function while doing live..
Found a way to do it by separating a song into few "songs" (by verse, chorus, bridge). Thanks :)

Tony V.

Thank you for creating this script. It's just what I was looking for. I do have a question - I was able to get it to work perfectly with a few sample songs. Then when I quit OBS and restarted, there were no songs in my Song directory. (The text files are in the Songs folder though). It seems like the only way I can prepare songs is to recreate them the same way I did the first time. Is there a way to load them in from the Songs folder? (I'm using the Windows version.)

Tony V.

Thank you for creating this script. It's just what I was looking for. I do have a question - I was able to get it to work perfectly with a few sample songs. Then when I quit OBS and restarted, there were no songs in my Song directory. (The text files are in the Songs folder though). It seems like the only way I can prepare songs is to recreate them the same way I did the first time. Is there a way to load them in from the Songs folder? (I'm using the Windows version.)
Never mind - I downloaded the more recent version of the lua script, and I am not having the issue.