Display Fightstick Motions

Free Display Fightstick Motions 210124

xxdocobxx

xxdocobxx submitted a new resource:

Display Fightstick Motions - Display your fightstick motions on stream.

1. Extract the zip file and open "fightstick.html" with any supported browser(Firefox/Chrome).
    View attachment 12719
    ------------------------
  2. Configure buttons by clicking the button on the webpage then press the button on your arcade stick.
    View attachment 12720
    View attachment 12721
    ------------------------
  3. Configure scale and background opacity to suit your...

Read more about this resource...

NinthPixel

Can calibrate everything except the Right Direction on a Real Arcade Pro 5. Played with the letters but never found one to correspond to having a right direction.

xxdocobxx

Tried that but all it does is accept the first input and then gets frozen.
I have tested and it works as intended. Some suggestion you may want to try:
- restart OBS Studio after adding the Browser source.
- remove the Browser plugin completely and install the updated one.

Marvic Amog

hey, i cant get my te2+ stick to work. I can get all the buttons to work but my stick isn't moving or isn't being recognized at all, thoughts?

Marvic Amog

^ edit:
I switched the Firefox and it started recognizing my stick! I came across another problem tho. It recognizes all inputs except the right motion on the stick. I can't seem to get it to work :( thoughts?

xxdocobxx

^ edit:
I switched the Firefox and it started recognizing my stick! I came across another problem tho. It recognizes all inputs except the right motion on the stick. I can't seem to get it to work :( thoughts?
I have rewrote many parts of the code, please give me your feedback if your problem is still exists.

NinthPixel

So close... I can get it to show and work on OBS, but the joystick doesn't move when it is on stream. Works fine in the browser, but as an element of the stream the buttons work great, but the stick never moves.

xxdocobxx

So close... I can get it to show and work on OBS, but the joystick doesn't move when it is on stream. Works fine in the browser, but as an element of the stream the buttons work great, but the stick never moves.
Thank you for your feedback. Can you add a new OBS Browser Source ,link it to http://html5gamepad.com/ and test which button numbers are activating on your stick part?

NinthPixel

FireFox Browser
Square - B0
X - B1
Triangle - B3
Circle - B2
R1 - B5
R2 - B7
L1 - B4
L2 - B6
Up - B14
Down - B15
Left - B16
Right - B17

Stream
Buttons are the same
Stick Becomes Axis 9
Huh? Strange

xxdocobxx

FireFox Browser
Square - B0
X - B1
Triangle - B3
Circle - B2
R1 - B5
R2 - B7
L1 - B4
L2 - B6
Up - B14
Down - B15
Left - B16
Right - B17

Stream
Buttons are the same
Stick Becomes Axis 9
Huh? Strange
Thanks! That information is very useful. Is the stick just act on a single axis? Because it suppose to be two of them if the stick is working as axes.

NinthPixel

Supposed to be as I see it pick two axis when I switch to the right analog stick and left analog stick setting. However, the d-pad setting on my Hori Real Arcade Pro V registers all on the Axis 9
3.28 - Neutral
-1.00 - Up
1.00 - Up/Left
0.71 - Left
0.42 - Down/Left
0.14 - Down
-0.14 - Down/Right
-0.42 - Right
-0.71 - Up/Right
All Axis 9

xxdocobxx

Supposed to be as I see it pick two axis when I switch to the right analog stick and left analog stick setting. However, the d-pad setting on my Hori Real Arcade Pro V registers all on the Axis 9
3.28 - Neutral
-1.00 - Up
1.00 - Up/Left
0.71 - Left
0.42 - Down/Left
0.14 - Down
-0.14 - Down/Right
-0.42 - Right
-0.71 - Up/Right
All Axis 9
Thanks for the details. They really help me figure out the cause of the issue.