Display Fightstick Motions

Free Display Fightstick Motions 210124

MigeruSan

Is possible to make this work/show on my streaming PC to connect to OBS?

I have a dual PC (Gaming PC & Stream PC) .

I know it can work fine with Bluetooth connected to the gaming pc and controller connected to The stream PC but it creates an input delay while playing, delays are not great on fighting games.

iamsneakysnakey

Anyway I can get Fightstick Motion to show keyboard inputs? May sound weird, but I really want to use the tekken input scroll overlay with keyboard.

Samurai233

hi,how should I solve this problem? The displayed command appears to have a gap in the middle, and a button that is pressed only once is displayed twice.
1643665244732.png

The one on the left is the command displayed in the game, and the one on the right is the command displayed by the plugin.
Thanks!

jbfighter

Hi, Firefox keeps saving my "layout.sav" as a CSS file. I can still open this to get the layout back, but when I do this, the OBS URL only shows the default.

1646019570092.png

Here, if I click "open in new window" I only get the default:
1646019608663.png

How do I get this to work properly?

Is this because I can't save a .SAV file? Is there some other way to do it?

RIKEWESKER

boa tarde! O meu arcade funciona normal,porem nada hora que abro o plugin no tela (PRESS ANY BUTTON) nao aparece nada, ja troquei o navegador tanto firefox quanto google ,e não funciona pode me ajudar a desesperadamente.

FilthGnasty

Bumping this. I've looked through the instructions and have searched the thread with keywords and have not found a way to change the stick color. Anyone have any tips?
Just to add more context to this (because I still haven't figured out how to change the ball top color), here is how I have my customlayout folder setup (it doesn't have all the files yet, I know)

1666331489701.png

And here's how I have the fightstick settings on the webpage. I noticed that there are options to upload images of your button colors when they're pressed and unpressed, but no option for the ball top? Is this intended?

1666331523579.png