Delay Issues (Vtuber Avatar)

Scion Setsuna

Hello

I have recently started using a program called Veadotube Mini to make myself a Vtuber, but as of recently, I noticed my mic is out of sync with any game I'm streaming by 300ms, I know this because I tested it with the Advanced Audio Monitor Offset Sync and it fixed the mic problem but it has caused an issue doing this, my voice is now in time with the game but my avatar or rather, the capture that shows my avatar is behind by 300ms, is there anyway to fix this problem, if not, thats fine, I will just disable the offset I had setup and continue with what I'm doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

FerretBomb

You can add a Render Delay filter to the source. It will eat a good bit of VRAM, but should allow you to delay a video source to sync up.

Scion Setsuna

You can add a Render Delay filter to the source. It will eat a good bit of VRAM, but should allow you to delay a video source to sync up.
Sorry, when I wrote this I forgot to put on the minus symbol in front of the 300ms, so it's -300ms and yes, I have tried that and unfortunately, if it was just 300ms and not negative 300ms then I would of used that but because my mic is 300ms behind, I had to make it -300ms, I appreciate that but unless there was a way to make render delay have a minus, then I would use it, but it doesn't

FerretBomb

If the video source is happening first, you add a delay in the Advanced Audio Properties.
If the audio is happening first, you either add a negative delay in the AAP (audio sources can be negative-delayed), or add a render delay to the video source.

Yes, this may mean to sync everything up, you may have to add delays to multiple sources (gameplay, desktop audio, mic audio). It's a huge pain, and will eat ENORMOUS amounts of VRAM for all the render delays needed in a complex scene.

The alternative is to just not hum/sing along with music in-game, and allow your "camera" and mic to be slightly late. Generally no one will notice without a reference point like trying to sing along with a song.

Scion Setsuna

If the video source is happening first, you add a delay in the Advanced Audio Properties.
If the audio is happening first, you either add a negative delay in the AAP (audio sources can be negative-delayed), or add a render delay to the video source.

Yes, this may mean to sync everything up, you may have to add delays to multiple sources (gameplay, desktop audio, mic audio). It's a huge pain, and will eat ENORMOUS amounts of VRAM for all the render delays needed in a complex scene.

The alternative is to just not hum/sing along with music in-game, and allow your "camera" and mic to be slightly late. Generally no one will notice without a reference point like trying to sing along with a song.
I will give this a try and see how it works