Dead by Daylight freezes OBS when streaming

sercanzzdmr

I have a very weird problem with DBD on OBS. I can stream any game for hours and nothing happens, not even small lags. But when I stream Dead by Daylight, after 10 or 15 minutes, the display freezes and the Twitch stream goes offline automatically but everything else works on OBS. I can see the audio bars going up and down as I speak, I can click the buttons, I can get the log file but the video display part just freezes and the stream gets offline immediately. I don't get any errors or whatever too so sometimes i play the game for a long time without even knowing the stream crashed in the first 10 minutes.

Also, I run the VSeeFace app while streaming in order to use my vtuber model but nothing else is running in the background. I have been streaming DBD with my vtuber webcam for a while without any problems but this problem started yesterday for some reason, and i still have it.

Here's the log file i got right after the problem happened: https://obsproject.com/logs/lO7YkAm2AyGzoig8

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature added with Windows 10 is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
3. Your gigabit-capable network card is only connecting at 100mbps. This may indicate a bad network cable or outdated router / switch which could be impacting network performance.
4. Update OBS to version 29.1.3
5. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
6. Almost all modern streaming services and video platforms expect video in 16:9 aspect ratio. OBS is currently configured to record in an aspect ratio that differs from that. You (or your viewers) will see black bars during playback. Go to Settings -> Video and change your Canvas Resolution to one that is 16:9.