CPU usage is still high even after followed everything that could reduce it

Jonnyriam

Greetings, I've been trying everything upon trying to reduce my CPU usage over my gaming desktop, but sadly it isn't working, tried FPS reduction, NVENC (which by some reason isn't working? and yes I have a NVIDIA card that's compatible with it). Tried reducing resolution too and NDI too but it seems my CPU is still super high. I don't know what else I should try honestly.
My gaming desktop specs are:
If any other information is needed I'll be pleased to give it so I can solve this problem once and for all ASAP.

qhobbes

1. You are running Windows 10 1803, which has not been supported by Microsoft since 2019-11-12. We recommend updating to the latest Windows release to ensure continued security, functionality, and compatibility.
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

Jonnyriam

1. You are running Windows 10 1803, which has not been supported by Microsoft since 2019-11-12. We recommend updating to the latest Windows release to ensure continued security, functionality, and compatibility.
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.
So right now I didn't update my windows, but restarted OBS, ran it as Admin and done pretty much what you've said.
This is my current log file - https://obsproject.com/logs/i_7arUeXhPnDwbn-