CPU is overloaded and "Frames missed because of rendering lag".

bckmn

Hey!

Got some frames dropping all of a sudden while streaming. I´ve tried everything, like NVENC/x264, tried lowering the resulotion, terminate background apps, running OBS as administrator, but still have the same issue... and my processor is running on 80-100% all the time while gaming.

Heres my latest log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/AAfOOe6CrQb28fPC
This was the most succesfull one yet but still dropping frames!
I should be able, with my setup, to produce higher quality streams, right?

Sometimes I also get like 2% "Skipped frames due to encoding lag".

Here´s my computer specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor, 4.70 GHz
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060Ti
32 GB RAM
and I got stable internet connection at 1000mbit

Best regards
BCKMN

Worsel

What game are you playing? What are the settings for it? x264 is VERY CPU intensive so its not really advised to try to use that encoder and play games using the same PC.

Before I moved to a 2 PC streaming setup most of the PC games I streamed had to be set at medium settings and x264, if I used it, had to be set to the faster settings vs quality.

Also, whatever "source: Skrivbordsljud" is in your log, it's causing a LOT of the lag. "16:25:10.795: Source Skrivbordsljud audio is lagging (over by 27315.61 ms) at max audio buffering. Restarting source audio.?

bckmn

What game are you playing? What are the settings for it? x264 is VERY CPU intensive so its not really advised to try to use that encoder and play games using the same PC.

Before I moved to a 2 PC streaming setup most of the PC games I streamed had to be set at medium settings and x264, if I used it, had to be set to the faster settings vs quality.

Also, whatever "source: Skrivbordsljud" is in your log, it's causing a LOT of the lag. "16:25:10.795: Source Skrivbordsljud audio is lagging (over by 27315.61 ms) at max audio buffering. Restarting source audio.?
Ive tried both x264 and NVENC with no change in result... I lowered my output resolution and now the stream isnt losing the same amount of frames!

The source "Skrivbordsljud" its Swedish for desktop audio, should I restart it? Or remove and add a new one?