Consistent drops in bitrate with stable upload speeds.

TwoFists

I have a stable internet connection, around 700 down and 25 up. This has happened before, and I was not able to find a solution. It just started working again like normal a day or so later. But now that it's back, I figured maybe I would try these forums for some help. I have attached the log file from my most recent test in bandwidth test mode. I have also used the twitch test app, and all NA servers are currently returning a quality of 0. But I'm still able to upload to youtube and other sites just fine. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2022-05-30 21-20-55.txt
    31.1 KB · Views: 15

TwoFists

Alright, so also tested on my gaming pc with the same results, so I assume it's just an issue on my ISP's side of things? Log from the test on my gaming pc also attached.

Attachments

• 2022-05-30 22-53-13.txt
    60.6 KB · Views: 12

PaiSand

You're using SE.live plugin. Please contact them for support.
Alternatively, uninstall it. Then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix the changes made by this plugin. Now please do a test stream/recording of more than 30 seconds and post the log file here.

TwoFists

You're using SE.live plugin. Please contact them for support.
Alternatively, uninstall it. Then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix the changes made by this plugin. Now please do a test stream/recording of more than 30 seconds and post the log file here.
I’m not even sure what that plug-in is. If it’s what I’m thinking, then that’s only on the gaming pc. I ran a test on there was well to see if same problem, which was the log in my second reply. Not on steaming pc. Unless it’s not what I’m thinking. Also, this is only a random occurrence. I should have specified, but I have been streaming just fine, and this has happened once before, but it worked itself out, which is why I believe that it has more to do with my isp. Highly doubt the plug-in has anything to do with it, but will give it a try. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited: