Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer

OBS Lua Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer 6.0

I've successfully installed the plugin and have Start/Pause and Reset hotkeys working. I cannot get the Add Second or Subtract Second hotkeys to work. I'd also like to know what the hotkeys "Add/Subtract Seconds Set 1/2/3 [Timer name]" are? Why are there 3 options here? Any help would be appreciated.
 
Whelp, I guess this one's dead?!? No updates and no comments from the dev since Nov 2024.

Has ANYONE been able to get the add/subtract seconds hotkeys working?
 
Since I wasn't able to find the solution to my problem by reading this thread, I figured I should post this short reply in case anyone comes across the same issue with the stopwatch not autoloading the time.
I managed to apparently solve the "AUTOLOAD LAST TIME STAMP WHEN OBS STARTS" and will share what I did.
On OBS, I clicked on 'Edit Script' on the Scripts window, and opened it with Notepad.

On the top bar, clicked on 'Edit' then 'Find', and searched for the following statement:
if load_saved_time then

You should see that the next line of code starts with two hyphens (--), which I think that is the equivalent of writing a comment in Lua, like the following:
--update_prop_settings_current_seconds( current_seconds ) -- update current time to last time in properties

Here's what I did, though: I simply removed the two hyphens (--) from the start of that line of code, so that it wasn't interpreted as a line of comment and then ignored, so it should read as follows:
update_prop_settings_current_seconds( current_seconds ) -- update current time to last time in properties

Then I saved, closed both Notepad and OBS windows and voila, next time I opened OBS the problem was fixed for me.
 
GrumpyDog updated Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer with a new update entry:

6.0: Reset & hotkey fixes, overtime, pause at markers, frame display and more

StopWatch 6.0 is a big maintenance and feature release. It fixes the long-standing Reset and hotkey problems on OBS 31/32 and adds several features you asked for. Thank you to everyone who reported bugs, sent ideas and contributed code. Your names are below.

Highlights
  • Reset works again: on new installs, with current Text (GDI+) sources, on OBS 32, and when the script is added while OBS is running.
  • Hotkeys work with the Scripts window...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Back
Top