Question / Help Choppy Stream! HELP.

cfcase gaming

Good Morning,

I have been messing with this all night long and I am throwing in the towel and asking for help. I looked all over the internet and could not find anything that seemed to help, I feel like it is probably something stupid easy i just cant figure out. When I open obs everything is fine but the moment i click stream or record it becomes choppy both on the game on my screen and on the end user side (the viewers). Most of the threads i read it usually seems to be some CPU load issues but i assure you that is not the case on this machine. I have also tried it with both the nvenc h.264 and the x264 both same results. I Have listed all items in the build, i have overclocked the ram to 3000 and the cpu to 4.25. If any other information helps please let me know and i will get it for you, i really need help figuring this out cause im going to be SUPER upset if i cant stream at stupid good Quality.

ps - i attached a photo of all of my obs settings as of right now but im tweaking it by the min trying to figure it out

Set up:
Case- Thermaltake View 71 RGB
MB - ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU - EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming 8GB GDDR6
RAM - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
Cooling - Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition
M.2 - Samsung 970 EVO 1TB & SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 2280 512GB
PSU - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W 80+ Gold
Monitor - BenQ Zowie 24.5 inch 240Hz & Acer CB281HK BMJDPR 28 inch 4K Ultra HD & BenQ XL2720Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch
Keyboard - CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mechanical RAPIDFIRE
Mouse - Ultralight Phantom

twitch - cf_case_gaming - twitch.tv/cf_case_yt
Youtube- Cfcase Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnH6R2fevQxaYoW0kd_yfRQ

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    94.8 KB · Views: 25