Choose desire variant from Master Playlist URL

jessmtz

Hi. I stream from OBS to YouTube the live signal from an Open TV channel of my country. I stream on 720p using the URL of the streaming I get from the live player of the website of the TV channel. Lately I discover that that my OBS is choosing only the 480p resolution from the Master Playlist URL. I want to choose the 720p variant of the master playlist. I'd tried using the Media Source and the VLC source, but I can't find the option to choose which variant I want to stream.

I attach the canvas, it is on 720p, but the signal OBS choose is 480p; the master playlist url I insert con the sources of OBS; and the response from the server, where it gives me the two resolution, but OBS only chooses the first one (480p). Sometime the server just response with the 720p and OBS uses it, but when there comes more variants, OBS just chooses the first one. And if I use the url from the response (the exact url of any variant) it doesn't work, OBS only display the video when I use the master playlist url.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 11.27.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 11.27.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 11.27.17 AM.png

Please help