checking obs si via code

sariali61

Hello friends, I am making a stream deck for myself, but I don't understand how to control obs si, I want to make all of the scene transitions on and off through the code, I want to make code that turns the recording on and off through the code, but I don't know how to do it, I want to write with python, I don't fully understand the documentation, what should I do.
1713814792093.png

When I examined the elgata stream deck, when I install the plugin, the name comes here, what is this? I don't fully understand whether elgata controls it via websocek or something else.

If you want to control OBS from another program (or another device), websocket is the easiest way to go. Googling "obs websocket tutorial" gets bunch of results, including videos, tutorials and example code.

OBS scripts are a good way to add functions WITHIN OBS. Again, Google turns up lots of information.

The best way to learn to understand the documents is to start with a tutorial or some example code. Look at the OBS functions the example calls, and look up those functions in the OBS documentation. Then modify the example code to check your understanding of what functions and function parameters do.