Changing the color of text through a URL

JellyBn

I was wondering how you would go about changing the color of text that you receive through a URL. The streaming platform that I am a part of provides information such as top donations through URLs that constantly update (I don't think that's a new concept?). I just didn't see a color option in OBS and wanted to know if there was something I should change in the CSS and if so, what? I'm assuming that this is a browser source, though if I'm wrong and it should be something else, I really would appreciate any help.

MrGhost

That's exactly what I was just considering. Funny you should post it there at the same time I was considering it. Because I was thinking about adding people's chatter to my live stream. I figure a r click and add filters.

So I was thinking like this, if I am in OBS with a small sort of window source that is bringing the pop out chat, I would just add filters to the source to change all colors in case someone tried to mess with me and make their comments invisible or something. Actually not that so much but just that if I am color keying, not to accidentally color key out some individual commenter's comment if they have set their text as a different color or their name. Don't know if that can even happen on Rumble live stream but maybe it could.

Anyway the filter as I was thinking of it, would be just a color key of course to take out the back ground of the source pop out from the internet. Then a color correction with either black and white, or super saturation, or both.

Then when the source gets to my monitor OBS on the network (my own option is to use a second computer to get the chat) maybe more filters.

JellyBn

Thank you so much MrGhost! Adding a Color Correction filter to the Browser Source was the exact solution I needed!