Question / Help Can't stream to twitch (10060 error)

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
I meant the advice floating around over the last year or so that instructed you to block IP addresses. Never mind if you don't know what I'm talking about :).

alpinlol

I've been using it for quite some month ... it actually worked but i had no bad impact on streaming to twitch

but the twitch lagfix thingy was used for watching streams if im not wrong

abney317

Actually now that you mention it, I did do something like that. It was to prevent throttling from the ISP from what I remember.
I had it labeled as "Twitch" in my windows firewall and I removed it before I even had made this thread because I thought it might have something to do with my problem... so I assume it's not affecting anything anymore.

abney317

I think I'd rather just disable the IPsec Policy Agent service than go through the pain of reinstalling windows and all of my programs

YinYang27

Having the same problem, as far as I can tell it's not blocked by Windows Firewall (Port 1935 is going through) and I don't see any PolicyAgent. No idea what to do.

Attachments

• 2014-08-23-1838-04.log
    20.6 KB · Views: 128

Sapiens

Forum Moderator
Having the same problem, as far as I can tell it's not blocked by Windows Firewall (Port 1935 is going through) and I don't see any PolicyAgent. No idea what to do.
18:38:44: Interface: Hamachi Network Interface (ethernet, 100 mbps)

Not streaming through the Hamachi adapter would probably be a good start. Justin.tv is also gone, check that you have the proper server selected. You appear to be trying to stream to rtmp://live.justin.tv/app

YinYang27

Even when Hamachi is completely closed the same thing happens, and every server tries to connect to justin.tv. Really confused on this one

Attachments

• 2014-08-24-1045-46.log
    7.2 KB · Views: 93

Sapiens

Forum Moderator
Even when Hamachi is closed its network adapter is still present. Go to Settings > Advanced and select the correct adapter in the Bind To Interface dropdown.

YinYang27

This is the only thing that resembles what you said. What do I do from here? (I changed it to the 192 crap.)

Attachments

• Hmachi.png
    Hmachi.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 457