Can't stream on Twitch - ''Failed to load channel information for Twitch''

swagiichu

after initially opening obs, i am greeted with a ''failed to load channel information for twitch.failed to get text from remote: the requested URL returned error: 500'' screen, and with the issue i couldn't see my twitch docks that showed my chat, stream info and dashboard which have all been working fine since then.

after researching for the error i am yet to find a forumn post of the error: 500 issue that i am experiencing, but rather saw some on the more generalised ''failed to load channel information for Twitch'' and in the guide it said to check for updates, which i already had and there was none available, and still had the same problem each time i tried to open obs or access my docks. so i decided to attempt to sign out and back in of my account, and here is where the problem arises. before, i was able to stream on twitch and just couldn't see any of my docks, but after signing out and then attempting to re sign in, i am met with the exact same error message as the one previously commented on (and attached to this forum post) BUT this time however, i can't sign into my account to even start streaming from OBS as each time i am met with this error.

have followed tutorials that seemed to have similar problems, but can't find anyone with the same issue as me. doesn't make sense as it wasn't like i just updated my OBS yesterday, nor made any changes so i am really confused why the sudden failure to load my channel information for Twitch. if someone can help it would be MUCH appreciated tysm!

1664384701123.png

xFabtastique

I have this problem since about half an hour and tried to run it as an admin and even re-installed it but nothing seems to work. I just checked if twitch has any problems and its actually reported for twitch to have some problems now. So hopefully its just a twitch thing. Yesterday everything was fine

swagiichu

I have this problem since about half an hour and tried to run it as an admin and even re-installed it but nothing seems to work. I just checked if twitch has any problems and its actually reported for twitch to have some problems now. So hopefully its just a twitch thing. Yesterday everything was fine
ok yeah fingers crossed it is just a twitch issue. if you could message me if it works again for you it would be REALLY appreciated as i have been trying for a while and still can't get it to fix.

desolstice

Same issue as well. No one mentioned it yet but stream key is giving a slightly different error, so neither method is currently working.

1664386051478.png

Okty79_ttv

also bei mir das gleiche, streamen geht gar nicht regt mich das auf, seit dem Update nur noch Probleme mit OBS, kommen andauernd irgendwelche Fehlermeldungen zwecks Streamdeckplugin obwohl der Plugin neu installiert ist, während dem streamen auf einmal kein Ton mehr im Stream das man neu starten muß usw usw usw

LaughCryz

Same issue here. Just tried a few times to start streaming and I am getting the same message as others. I'm in California so it looks like multiple countries/locations are being affected.

Okty79_ttv

jetzt ist es in Twitch Status zu großer Ausfall deklariert worden, denke heute ist kein Stream mehr möglich, Schmuuutz