Can't stream on Twitch - ''Failed to load channel information for Twitch''

shanksdmonkey

after initially opening obs, i am greeted with a ''failed to load channel information for twitch.failed to get text from remote: the requested URL returned error: 500'' screen, and with the issue i couldn't see my twitch docks that showed my chat, stream info and dashboard which have all been working fine since then.

after researching for the error i am yet to find a forumn post of the error: 500 issue that i am experiencing, but rather saw some on the more generalised ''failed to load channel information for Twitch'' and in the guide it said to check for updates, which i already had and there was none available, and still had the same problem each time i tried to open obs or access my docks. so i decided to attempt to sign out and back in of my account, and here is where the problem arises. before, i was able to stream on twitch and just couldn't see any of my docks, but after signing out and then attempting to re sign in, i am met with the exact same error message as the one previously commented on (and attached to this forum post) BUT this time however, i can't sign into my account to even start streaming from OBS as each time i am met with this error.

have followed tutorials that seemed to have similar problems, but can't find anyone with the same issue as me. doesn't make sense as it wasn't like i just updated my OBS yesterday, nor made any changes so i am really confused why the sudden failure to load my channel information for Twitch. if someone can help it would be MUCH appreciated tysm!

View attachment 87022
i have the same problem