Can't connect to FB with BMD Web Presenter plugged in

Keyboards

I've searched and can't find anything on this issue I'm having, unless I'm just not asking the correct questions.

Using Windows 7-x64 on HP i7 laptop, OBS 25.0.8, and BMD Web Presenter. I am able to repeat this issue time after time and I'm getting nowhere with it.
Everything is connected and going fine until I try to go live on Facebook. I get the stream key from FB and do the setup for it, hit Start streaming and get the error "Could not access the specified channel or stream key, please double-check your stream key. If it is correct, there may be a problem connecting to the server". I have tried the Auto-Config Wizard after rebooting OBS and with that I get the error "Failed to connect to any servers, please check your internet connection and try again".

The only way I can clear this is to unplug the Web Presenter and restart OBS without the Web Presenter plugged in. In every case, I can load it up, enter the stream key and get the stream out to FB without an issue. On top of that, I can THEN plug the Web Presenter back in (once I've enabled the stream) and had the audio (via web presenter) come right back in with no problem. The video side I need to deactivate and reactivate to get it back in, but I can get it back into OBS.

I updated BMD drivers, completely uninstalled and reinstalled OBS, completely removed and reinstalled the Presenter, updated USB drivers, and the song remains the same.

I'm certain I'm probably doing something wrong, but I just can't seem to find where the process is failing. I'm looking for any kind of direction on where to go on this. I've attached my 4 most recent log files and the snips of the error messages.

Thank you in advance for any direction you may give!!
Jim Richards

Attachments

• 2020-09-10 21-30-44.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 2020-09-10 21-26-07.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020-09-10 21-05-37.txt
    38.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2020-09-10 19-01-24.txt
    49.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Stream error.PNG
    Stream error.PNG