Can Not seem to record Good Quality videos no matter the settings. Please help me. PC specs below

CALYPSIUS

Specs:
Ryzen 5 5600G 3.90Ghtz
1660 super 6GB V Ram
Msi B550 pro vdh Wi-Fi motherboard
WD Black 1TB SN850X SSD
Sea gate Barracuda 2TB HDD
Corsair 750w PSU Gold certified

So basically I’ve been trying to record destiny 2 for two months now with little progress making my recordings good. From what I’ve read a 1660 super combined with my CPU should be more than capable of recording games at 1080P 60fps ( I’m not gonna stream) I’ve tried hundreds of different settings, different bitrates, trying Nvidia recommendations for settings but no luck. My game runs fine with 90 fps no problems, but when go to look at the videos I record they are either blocky, laggy/ stuttering, or just don’t look good. Even going to 720P it doesn’t look good.

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/d74vSBlVtwjcPet2

PaiSand

Reduce the CQ level to 17 or 18 and record to an M.2 SSD
Try using window capture on a new scene.

Review and follow recommendations and sugestions on the analyzer:

in my experience, while streaming, the quality of my stream will severely dip if I don't sync the game's FPS with OBS's capture rate (60fps).
if my game is running at 90 fps, and I'm capturing at 60fps, the output video looks super choppy and unwatchable.
once again, this is just in my experience, but when I cap the framerate at 60 fps in the game's settings it immediately solves the problem.
I'm not some expert, so I apologize if this seems obvious or if it's maybe something you've already tried. let us know.

CALYPSIUS

Thank You for the help the video quality is a lot better just a tiny bit choppy for a second every 3 to 5 min. Is there anything else I can do like raising the CQ level to like 15 or 16?