Can no longer stream more then a hour....

SomeOrdinaryGuy

I have no clue what to do, before all of this I was able to stream for hours but now once I get to around 30 to 35 minuets in I start to see "Skipped frames due to encoding lag" & Frames missed due to rendering lag start going up gradually even hit 500+ at some point. On top of that my obs constantly tells me its crashed and wants me to run in safe mode even though it didn't I just closed it. i have my logs from my last stream hopfully somone can make heads or tails of this situtation...

Attachments

• 2024-03-13 15-34-29.txt
    24.8 KB · Views: 15

PaiSand

Make sure the plugins you have installed are updated and works with the version of OBS you have installed.
YUV color range must be partial.
Run OBS as Admin.
Change the sample rate of Wave Link MicrophoneFX to 48Khz
Consider to not upscale for more consistent quality.

In the log file attached there's no encoding lag. Please attach one where the issue you described is included.

SomeOrdinaryGuy

Make sure the plugins you have installed are updated and works with the version of OBS you have installed.
Run OBS as Admin.

In the log file attached there's no encoding lag. Please attach one where the issue you described is included.
Thank you for replying, i'll start tweaking these setting now. send the new logs once i'm done

SomeOrdinaryGuy

Run OBS as Admin.

Heres the new log. from my stats tells me my encoding lag and rendering lag is up too 1,496, which is weird cause I used to be able to stream 1440p to youtube with out a problem at all

Attachments

• 2024-03-14 10-55-22.txt
    37.5 KB · Views: 8

PaiSand

The fact that you're using dynamic bitrate tells that you have issues with your local network or the ISP network.
Please remove all network optimizations and test again.
Try using standard frame rate, 60 fps or 30 fps. It could be that your computer can't handle 2k at 60fps and you should either reduce to 30fps or stream at 1080p 60 fps.

Anyway, there's no dropped frames at all on this log file.

SomeOrdinaryGuy

The fact that you're using dynamic bitrate tells that you have issues with your local network or the ISP network.
Please remove all network optimizations and test again.
Try using standard frame rate, 60 fps or 30 fps. It could be that your computer can't handle 2k at 60fps and you should either reduce to 30fps or stream at 1080p 60 fps.

Anyway, there's no dropped frames at all on this log file.
Heres the new log streaming at 1080p 60. Also I took a picture of this error that constantly pops up after I close OBS

Attachments

• 2024-03-15 11-52-42.txt
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5340.JPG
    IMG_5340.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 7

PaiSand

Crashes on close are caused by plugins. Can't tell you which one. Make sure are updated and compatible with the version of OBS you're using.
The crash report for this crash is useful too.