Bug Report: Black Capture on VTuber Plus

Arzolath

Hello,

Since OBS 27 came out, my customers have been having capture issues with my software VTuber Plus. The issue where the capture screen is simply black, occures randomly and most of the time, running OBS as administrator or restarting the PC fixes it but sometimes people have no choice but to use alternatives to Game Capture. We've tried different graphic drivers, different graphics cards, windows versions / builds, different versions of VTuber Plus but nothing has given me concrete evidence or clues as why this is happening.

VTuber Plus is made in Unity and is giving an output with Black Transparency (absolute zero), Cull Mode "Front", ZTest "Greater", ZWrite "Off", Color Mask "Red, Green, Blue" and Queue "Transparent+3".

I'd be more than happy to provide the developers with a Steam Key, if they'd like to have a look at the software themselves and run tests.
There is no guarantee, that they encounter this problem though as the cause is still unknown.

Edit: Yes we always go through all the possible solutions like this but nothing helps.

Thank you and with kind regards
Arzolath

sasukex9x9x9

Hello,

Since OBS 27 came out, my customers have been having capture issues with my software VTuber Plus. The issue where the capture screen is simply black, occures randomly and most of the time, running OBS as administrator or restarting the PC fixes it but sometimes people have no choice but to use alternatives to Game Capture. We've tried different graphic drivers, different graphics cards, windows versions / builds, different versions of VTuber Plus but nothing has given me concrete evidence or clues as why this is happening.

VTuber Plus is made in Unity and is giving an output with Black Transparency (absolute zero), Cull Mode "Front", ZTest "Greater", ZWrite "Off", Color Mask "Red, Green, Blue" and Queue "Transparent+3".

I'd be more than happy to provide the developers with a Steam Key, if they'd like to have a look at the software themselves and run tests.
There is no guarantee, that they encounter this problem though as the cause is still unknown.

Edit: Yes we always go through all the possible solutions like this but nothing helps.

Thank you and with kind regards
Arzolath
Also you might want to try some other software besides VTuber Plus (because it's honestly not the best...) For ex there's a bunch of vtuber software listed here. Some are for modeling, but they can also be used for streaming. Personally, I use Hyper + OBS