BTTV has disappeared.

amathyst_mlx

I've had FFZ and BTTV running without much issue prior to 26.0.0; however, the in-chat settings for BTTV have vanished. The settings previously activated through the BTTV window are still active, but are only half functioning (i.e., reverse direction of chat is still active, but the messages continue to populate outside the visible window). I rolled back to 25.0.8 with the thought of changing settings there and then updating back to 26, but the same issue occurred on that build as well. The only thing I can think of is to find a way to clear those settings altogether and relink the ttv account with both plugins. But, I have yet to find where that is stored. Any help would be appreciated because it's messing with my ability to keep up with chat.

amathyst_mlx

Solved by backing up scenes and profiles then reinstalling. However that data is stored, I guess a clean wipe takes care of it.

chasofako

i just tried doing this as my bttv settings also disappeared, but to no avail. I uninstalled it with all user settings. Is there another folder I need to wipe out to get the settings back?