Question / Help BSOD while streaming.

Itsnelis

Hello, so im streaming a while now and never had issues while streaming. So one day i was streaming and after a couple of minutes i had a BSOD. So i waited for it restard and wanted continue streaming. But when i tried i kept having BSOD. Could someone help me with this problem ASAP?

Nils.

Itsnelis

Download BlueScreenView from NirSoft and it will tell you what caused the BSOD.

well these are the results hope you can help me further with it.

Attachments

• crash picture 1.png
    crash picture 1.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 100
  • crash picture 2.png
    crash picture 2.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 100

PrinceVinc

Bad CPU Overclock or Undervolt, bad RAM OC, UV (like XMP Profile) if you ever touched anything in the BIOS there most likely lies the Problem.

I personally seem to have undervolted my CPU to much which caused BSOD and the XMP Profile was not Stable (since OC is never Guaranteed to be stable no matter what the Box says), which caused Games to Crash.

Itsnelis

Bad CPU Overclock or Undervolt, bad RAM OC, UV (like XMP Profile) if you ever touched anything in the BIOS there most likely lies the Problem.

I personally seem to have undervolted my CPU to much which caused BSOD and the XMP Profile was not Stable (since OC is never Guaranteed to be stable no matter what the Box says), which caused Games to Crash.
but i don´t know if anything is OC. how do i find that?

PrinceVinc

i buyed it from someone who build it yes.
So you have to ask him if he did any OC of the device or go into the BIOS yourself.

CPU, RAM (especially XMP Profiles, he should know what I mean), GPU

Be prepared to do a lot of reading since every BIOS looks different. Or invite that someone to help you, since it is most likely an OC Problem and has nothing to do with OBS from what I saw in the Pictures.

Itsnelis

So you have to ask him if he did any OC of the device or go into the BIOS yourself.

CPU, RAM (especially XMP Profiles, he should know what I mean), GPU

Be prepared to do a lot of reading since every BIOS looks different. Or invite that someone to help you, since it is most likely an OC Problem and has nothing to do with OBS from what I saw in the Pictures.
i got then another problem. The part where you are able to get into the BIOS when booting up hah? Yeh my pc skips that part and it won´t let me open the BIOS.

PrinceVinc

So the dude that set up your PC activated Fast Boot in the BIOS xD which skips that screen. Wow, what a ****.

I have no Idea how to get into the BIOS when that is active. You would need the Mainboard Manual for that or Google.

Itsnelis

So the dude that set up your PC activated Fast Boot in the BIOS xD which skips that screen. Wow, what a ****.

I have no Idea how to get into the BIOS when that is active. You would need the Mainboard Manual for that or Google.
Well my keyboard just doesn´t work when starting the PC. It´s an RGB keyboard and when i touch it it normally brights up. But when booting up it doesn´t.